The building history of the Town Hall goes back to the 13th century. In its present form it was completed in 1404.
The management of the city worked in the Town Hall
until 1970. Since 1975 the Town Hall functions as the ceremonial building of the city government, but it also serves as a concert hall and a museum.
The tower is open from 18 April, every day 11-18